09 October 2005

Strength



It seems a little different to have October be a month that I remember my mom, these past 2 years. Because she is strength, and this month my gratitude grows for all that she as done for me and my family. I am grateful she has taught me that there is somewhere deep inside of her a power that I have rarely truly seen. There are times when a person has to pull that out and use it. She has used it and I've been able to observe her doing that. What a great example. She is a survivor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Cody Russell McComas said...

Amy-hard to see the pink text with this light background. Just an observation.

4:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy I love the picture with your mom and all her grandchildren that is a darling picture.

1:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!