30 November 2006

Latest pics.

Ok, this is our thanksgiving meal. Spencer is sick and has a bad earache so, he is on the couch asleep.










I brought my camera to pick up the kids today, so they can see how the mountains change in the frigid cold weather. This is the kid's school in the background.










This is on the overpass on the way home. I just love how we actually live at the foot of the mountains. Isn't it pretty?











This is my younger kids just zonked out. It's so adorable to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious babies...come sleep on Gma's couch....

10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh those two look so cute all snuggled and sleeping together. And wow those mountains are amazing.

4:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of this just makes us miss you. You guys are awesome. I love your new home!

11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!