16 October 2005

Treasure

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

What does your treasure consist of?
Here's one of my very most favorite treasures


Yip, that's my family.

Recently, I was introduced to the idea that memories can serve as treasures.

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things."

I hope that the good treasures override my heart. It seems I would like to make sure my treasures are good treasures, I do know that this specific one is good. In spite of me sometimes. It doesn't hurt that they are also the most beautiful people also.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy what a cute picture of your treasures you have a darling family.

1:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute little family!!!

1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!