21 July 2006

I don't have to excuse

I am to the point where I am not appologizing for the following:

1. Needing a banana slurpee EVERYDAY

2. Wearing sweatpants in public

3. Taking a nap every day for a long time

4. Eating desserts with every meal

5. Done being a patient mom after 9:00

6. Have a one track mind, want a baby NOW!

The other night Mark said. I have noticed you are irritated at things a lot easier. I thought yip, I am.

The way for this to not be this way I am anymore. Let me have this baby!

I am SURE Mark could help me fill out many more that I don't even realize. He is an AMAZINGLY patient man who has truly compensated for my lacking. I love him!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we do want a baby - NOW! The slurpee thing is a good idea, as pre-Sam had a lot of banana popsicles, and look what a fine young man he is.
Out baby - OUT! Arlene

7:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have our permission to be in "the survival mode"....the "look out or I may hurt you mode" and what ever other "unsaintly mode" that you need to be in to make it through his last couple weeks of an insanely hot summer.

Hang in there Ame!

7:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that I won't be late I am wishing you a happy birthday for Monday. Eat a bucket full of green apples, It sure worked for me. Altho I do not recommend it. The hot weather doesn't help either. Sister Kimball said you could eat anything you wanted to after you turn 80. I tried it, but that does not mean your clothes will still fit. gma

9:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I love this post. I agree TOTALLY! Rachel

5:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!