14 December 2006

Our latest purchase

Well, I want to share with you our latest purchase. But I don't have a picture yet. I will post as soon as I have a picture. But I will give you some hints.

1. Most mom's (mine included) don't like them. She says often "you have to be 40 before you can ride one"

2. Mark LOVES them.

3. He sold his last one to buy my wedding ring.

4. Mark keeps saying "Man, I wish we lived closer to so my friend Craig and I could ride them together"

Any guesses?

P.S. I hope Craig and family get to read this. Because he REALLY says that ALL the TIME! he really wants to share with you!

more installments of picts. to arrive soon

8 Comments:

Blogger Hilterbrand Family said...

A four wheeler? A Motorbike?

9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Yeah maybe but what about the part about being 40 to want to ride one....don't you want to ride one of those when you are young and agile like a puma!

9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Ok I am totally retarded....the comment about the 40 part I misread...so now who is the fool..I am with hilterbrand family.....

9:59:00 PM  
Blogger amy said...

You are gettting closer. . .

11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a motorcycle! errrr, I mean, what fun...a motorcycle! ;) lol

10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember where organ donors come from?...Mom

3:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Von got his heart from a motorcycle accident. Be careful. gma

Amy, I tried your treat. I ate it in front of the computer. I loved it. gma

12:14:00 PM  
Blogger coxmommy said...

Can it be????? No way..... Craig would be so excited! Can't wait to see you guys!

9:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!