08 November 2008

One word Meme

so, I have had 3 different people tag me for this meme. so, I guess it's my turn. It is the one where you can only use one word to describe what is asked. Wish me luck.

Where is your mobile phone? purse
Where is your significant other? Work
Your hair color? helpless
Your mother? funny
Your father? sweet
One favorite thing? babies
Your dream last night? WIERD!
Your dream goal? contentment
The room you're in? kitchen
Your hobby? family
Your fear? pain
Where do you want to be in six years? settled!
Where were you last night? here
What you're not? ready
One of your wish list items? dresser
Where you grew up? Washington
The last thing you did? baked
What are you wearing? uncomfortable
Your TV? quirky
Your pets? puzzling
Your computer? LOVED!
Your mood? even
Missing someone? always
Your car? NICE!
Something you're not wearing? glasses
Favorite drink? MONSTER!!!!!
Your summer? Gone :(
Love someone? definately
Your favorite color? pink
When was the last time you laughed? today
When was the last time you cried? forgot


If you feel so inclined. Be my guest to comment and I will come check yours out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!