12 September 2008

My want list is out of control! Where's that big money tree!

Ok, so my desire to have so many things lately is overconsuming!

I want to buy so many things, it is not even funny! I will make a list of things that I want

1. A blendtec blender

2. A bosch mixer

3. A new dresser that will be big and out of wood. Not Naugahyde wood.

4. A cool new toy for my kids for Christmas, you know the one that is white, and starts with "W"

5. Able to go on vacation to anywhere we want! And fly so we don't have to drive!

The biggest problem is that all my money needs to go to more boring stuff, like power, gas, a place to live, clothes for my kids, and the dreaded phone. . .

Any money tree's out there? Would be greatly appreciated. but until then "I guess I'll stay home and eat cold dirt " mmmmm, at least I don't have to spend money on the dentist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

As long as you have a "W", food shouldn't matter, right? Of course, you'd still need power.

8:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got you bookmarked but keep too busy to "check on you" very often, Amy. But it's fun when I do. Congratulations on the "expectation". --Trudy

2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!