24 February 2009

Clean house and Joy School

Ok, so I got a bee in my bonnet yesterday and I spring cleaned my kitchen. We were living in such filth that I couldn't stand it any more! It looks much better. However, my forearms are sore from intense scrubbing. Man, it was BAD! But now so much easier to keep clean.

Joy school, Oh what joy! it was so darn fun. I can't wait till Thursday! We had so much fun. I love the curriculum, it's very thought out and 4yo oriented! Very fun.

Just got a flyer from the construction people at the end of the road that our water will be turned off from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm tomorrow! EEKKKK! I guess we need to go somewhere tomorrow during the day that does not cost a dime, not even a penny, any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger James and Summer said...

provo library always has fun stuff going on....

7:10:00 PM  
Blogger James and Summer said...

or 'the bean museum' on campus

7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Yeah, when the guy dropped it off and I read it, I told him "Are you serious? You're shutting my water off for FIVE hours?" He said, "Yeah" (with a smile, I might add). I said "You can't do that! I have kids - they need to drink, they need to use the bathroom. I can understand 2 hours, but FIVE?" He said to call the number on the flyer if I wanted to complain, there was nothing he could do about it. Thanks A LOT.

11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!