16 November 2008

Sunday nights are the longest!

Man, I think I find the nights longer, obviously in the Winter, but Sunday nights seem like they are the longest time in the world! I just don't feel like doing much and there is tons to get done! Especially since my kids have been home all weekend. Man, I am not looking forward to many more of these. I just need to pull up my bootstraps and find something to do with my time to help it pass more quickly. Hmmm, wonder what that will be. Any suggestions? Besides sleeping all afternoon and make it so I'm not so sleepy at bed time.

2 Comments:

Blogger dippyrooroo said...

I'm doing lots of hand sewing projects. Simple embroidery, putting button embellishments on things, stuff like that.

8:54:00 AM  
Blogger linzy said...

Have you read the Twilight series?! :)

1:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!