08 January 2006

Cody's gonna laugh!

ok, so the other day we were at the beautiful land of Wally (aka. Walmart) and, Cody told me I have to try this new chapstick, called: Blistex Lip Infusion. Hmm, ok, no biggie right. Well, he talked it up so much that I finally broke down and bought some.

It is like having an experience with your lips. It has a stainless steel metal roller ball, and the best smelling liquid to come out onto your lips.

So, I liked it so much I had to actually look at the packaging, and read all the little promotion information. I've never felt compelled to read the information and "directions" on a tube of chapstick. This isn't any ordinary chapstick, it is an "experience" with your lips.

Needless to say I'm sold! Thanks to Cody, I've found the best smelling and smoothest "chapstick" on the market!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cody Russell McComas said...

I told ya, that stuff is awesome.

12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...I'm going to wally world looking for that stuff...I need some excitement in my life! Seems like everything fun is illegal, immoral or fattening...so I could at least try new lip stuff , eh? auntie BB

9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!