18 November 2005

Paper AAAAAAARGH!

Ok, so,
the last week I have been trying to organize ALL of my papers:

Bills
Medical
Insurances
Memory
Kid's school
etc.

you get the idea. Well, I started tuesday. I have not stopped yet! I cannot believe how much paper comes in the mail in a day! WHY! I cannot keep up. I am so entirely sick of all the useless papers! I am actually dreading the mailman coming. Just another stack of papers to deal with. I cannot stand it. I am done!

I did go to Office Depot tonight to get hanging file folders, man, that store does want you to be organized. I could have bought a whole cart full of stuff, but good little me, got my little box of file folders, and tab dividers and marched myself out of that store. I cannot go back in that store until I have sufficiently organized what I do have to work with.

I think I'm keeping a little file thingy by my kitchen stove to help me keep on top of it all.

We'll see not too much fun, but I feel better filling up a garbage bag of out of date, useless information that is consequently on . . . . you guessed it . . . .PAPER!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my gosh....the never ending pile of papers is obnoxious. We just cleaned out our file cabinet, getting rid of all the out of date uselessness and filled up a garbage bag. It is unbelievable how much paper goes through our house in one week. It is truly frustrating to get a hold on all the papers. If you find a good way to manage the mess let me know! Till then good luck with all of those papers!! Jill

12:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN AND AMEN! I know the rule is...handle it only once. Open it read it and deal with it. Like I can deal with 'IT' everyday? We could heat our home with garbage! Mom

8:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!