07 December 2005

And you thought you knew me!




And you thought you knew me!
1) My uncle once: took my belly button
2) Never again in my life: will I sacrifice time with my family for anything.
3) When I was five: I had a admirer named Landon
4) High School was: Over rated
5) I will never forget: the importance of my children
6) I once met: someone who met John Stockton
7) There's this girl I know who: Is my hero, and more courages than me
8)
9) By noon I'm usually: am starving
10) Last night I: did a TON of laundry (I think it was literally 1 ton)
11) If I had only: Learned how important my children were sooner.
13) What worries me most: My kids losing site of their true potential
14) When I turn my head right, I see: My couch and a pile of presents
15) When I turn my head left, I see: Out my front window
16) You know I'm lying when: My nose is growing (right?)
17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: boy george, and parachute pants
18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: The Shrew
19) By this time, next year: I will be a year older and hopefully wiser.
20) A better name for me would be: Amanda (why? I don't know)
21) I have a hard time understanding: people who choose wrong when they truly know better
22) If I ever go back to school I'll: go to be a photographer
23) You know I like you if: I am honest
24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: the person giving it to me
25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: no relatives of mine.
26) Take my advice, never: take your husband for granted
27) My ideal breakfast is: (sorry arteries!) Eggs, bacon and lots of crispy homefries.
28) A song I love, but do not have is: Isn't she lovely (stevie wonder)
29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: You wear your coat and learn how to swim
30) Why won't anyone: pay me what I'm worth
31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: Be ready to sleep on the floor with no privacy
32) I'd stop my wedding for: no one
33) The world could do without: Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Jump out of a plane
35) My favorite blonde is: Celine Dion
36) Paperclips are more useful than: dull scissors
37) San Diego means: yet one more place I haven't been
38) And by the way: yes, I know my butt is big, I know I have a lot to learn and I will never let my kids go a day with out letting them know I love them.

If you would like to also fill this out please feel free.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did think I knew you...but I learned some stuff. What a fun thing? Family meeting/reunion idea.
Thanks for sharing...Mom

10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!