23 January 2006

The Power of a HUG


My 1 1/2 yr old little boy is so wonderful. He is lately so lovey. Every 5 min. he comes to me and wants a hug. I love it! I have had a cold the last week, and him coming and hugging me just makes it all better. I know he's doing it for himself (why can't we ask for a hug when we need it as readily as a 1 yr old) but it absolutely takes care of me to.

Once again a perk of being here with my wonderful kids all day and being able to be the person he comes to for his hugs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH......cute little boogie.....thanks for posting that.........Gma Arlene

5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know some people will never know the happiness we know. Some think they would rather have a little or (big) dog. Words cannot express the happiness a new baby brings. It makes you love all your family more to have a new one. Besides that he is a cutie. gma

10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!