31 August 2006

Tips for unpackers

ok, so if you are to the point where you think I can't think of anything I haven't unpacked yet, we've got all we need already and there is still a stack of boxes in every room. . . Well, this is the perspective you need to take.

"Wow! This is like Christmas, we have tons of boxes left and don't know what could possibly be in them." And opend to your enjoyment. When you realize it's a box of dirty laundry and the laundry soap at the bottom, be excited, because you now have something else you get to do with all your free time. More laundry and that extra soap, because you've already gone to the store and bought some, because your other dirty laundry was to the ceiling. Just a perk.

Your welcome in advance for the wonderful little tip.

Like Barb says it's all in the way you think about the situation. Think positive.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I never have to move again. M O V E is a four letter word, for a reason...you're not suppose to say it or do it!

I like your dailys blogs!

4:13:00 PM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

Would you give me a call if you happen to stumble across my sanity while you are unpacking - I think your moving truck was the only place I didn't get a chance to look for it!

Glad to hear things are coming together...

4:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH...my. I kind of forgot you have to UNpack...I was so involved in the packing. Whew. Well, I love your attitude. Funny girl. I remember AFTER I moved I wanted ANOTHER garage sale. Like - "Why in the heck did we move THIS?" Stuff...stuff....stuff....Mom

9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, who is Sheila? I wonder if i am losing it.
Don't worry, honey. They will still be there a long time. I have some I wish I didn't. GMA

9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!