13 March 2007

What I did instead of clean out a cupboard

Ok, do you know when you walk outside and there is the smell of BBQ in the air. You get into your car and it's warm enough you need to roll down your window?

Well, that was today. So, the kids came home from school at 4:30 and finally at 6:30 I made them all come in and eat and get ready for bed. It was GORGEOUS outside! All the neighbors were out and enjoying the after winter reconnect. On the way home from school I counted 8 motorcycles. Everyone was ready for the winter hybernation to be over. I loved the warm weather.
This was in our driveway. All the kids are going to sleep well tonight, lots of exercise and outside air in their lungs.











The other day Autumn, Brooke, and I walked to the corner store, and Brooke actualy jump roped all the way there, doing laps around us because she got to far ahead.

Today she learned how to ride Autumn's bike that is 2 times the size of this pink one she's on. She got up from the dinner table, her legs were noodles they were so used. That tells you how much playing they did today.


This is Autumn who is just the funest little thing on the block. Shy as can be when I try to take her picture.












This is me standing in our driveway, and looking North. You can see the beautiful Mt. Timpanogous, and the train is just down at the end of the road. Do you see the yellow engine? It's over the top of that black truck cab. I hope you can see it. We can sure hear it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH honey, that cupboard will be there waiting for you...no fairy will come and clean it while you are outside...so play away...cupboards wait...cute kidlets don't. Mom

8:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe your baby is that big. What do you feed her? gma

9:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your blogs, amy. you sound happy there in Provo land. bb

8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

OH I love it when spring and summer start to come. It is so refreshing after winter. I am loving the nicer weather up here too. Your kids are very cute. My girls loved looking at them on their bikes!! Fun Fun!

4:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!