08 March 2007

Spencer is trying. . . kinda


To potty train. It isn't working the best. But we are just familiarizing him with the tools. We got him some big boy underwear, and I had some left over from the girls. So, I put them in his drawer.

he simply refuses to do anything with the toilet at this point. But we are working on it.

I hope he figures it out before he's 5. he came down the stairs the other night looking like this. He's darn cute when he's defiant. I think he doesn't think I can see him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This totally cracks me up. Isn't it the weirdest thing...they act so ready and then when you finally think..ok ok....we'll give it a go...they act totally disinterested. Go figure. AND boys are a whole different experience than girls in this department....eh. Arlene

4:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can show this to him when he is about 14-16 years old. GMA

6:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trey still has problems,occasionally, and he is SEVEN!!!! It frustrates me so much!! Good Luck...I hope you have better luck then I've had!!

7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh he is adorable. Potty training is just so fun. I have heard boys are even funner!! Hailey will be there before too long??

11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!