13 March 2007

One of my favorite picts.

The other day Autumn took this picture for me. I love it! It is my desktop picture lately. I only wish one thing was different. Somehow we could have gotten Autumn in the picture to. I love the feeling of all my kids in my lap. I love to be with them after school when we are all kinda tuckered and eat a snack and unwind with a little tv. It is good to reconnect with all of us together.

As you can see Sarah just plain adores Spencer. It is so fun to watch her follow him around with her eyes. When he walks in the room she lights up.

P.S. I am going to clean out a compartment today! I really mean it! Watch out I am gonna getcha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute family with a devoted mom. gma

9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh I love that picture too. You have the cutest little family. We love you all sooooo much!!

4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!