24 February 2007

Pass the cough syrup

so, we have gone one whole day with my kids being done with puking. They actually said a couple of times today. "I'm hungry" So, we are good there.

BUT

We are now all dealing with colds. Spencer ( almost over it) Sarah, Autumn, Mom. Just waiting for it to be passed to Brooke and Dad. So, we are still the sick family. I can't think of anything else lately. So, don't ask. . . Just kidding. We are actually glad we are past everyone getting a bowl to go to sleep with. The other night. I put EVERYONE to sleep in my bed. I slept on the loveseat next to them all, and basically slept in short intervals. Glad we are past that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shiela Lee said...

Have you been sleeping at our house and I've just been missing you? We just went through this same thing - luckily, Jaynie was the only one to get it, but she got it BAD! Her little Tupperware bowl was her best friend for a week! She wouldn't go anywhere without it - even after she'd gone days without throwing up! Poor thing!

I sure hope y'all get over this! I had to take Jayne to the ER twice! Luckily, Dave was there and snuck us back ahead of a 2 hour wait!! That was a BLESSING! Two doses of Zofran and Jaynie was a new girl - unfortunately, it took two trips to get those two doese! UGH!

Did make me appreciate THIS weekend however...everyone's food stayed where it was supposed to, so things are looking up and I'm appreciating it!! Moreso than if we hadn't had the flu from purgatory last weekend!

10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me glad I'm past that stage of life! Shewwwee! bb

8:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Amy. One of my mothers favorite sayings was "This too shall pass". gma

6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!