13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day to me!


Brookey made me this WONDERFUL flower. I think I love flowers the absolute MOST!

On it she wrote this poem:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I hope you love me
And so do I.

She is the most loving cuddly little girl a mom could ever ask for.

Autumn gave me breakfast in bed! That's why we are in are pj's. I had BARELY even opened my eyes.

She gave me banana nut muffins and fruit punch. The best breakfast I have EVER HAD!

She wrote me this letter.

I love you so much. You are the most fun ever. I will tell you how.

Becasue you sing with me also because you make my bed for me. You always make good dinner. You also look pretty. I can tell you how. You ware the most colorful close. I love your jewelry it always amazes me. Your make up is a winner. That is why I think you are the best mom ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



At church Autumn, Brooke and I sang I am a child of God in sacrament meeting together. It was so fun practicing and getting ready we giggled so darn much. As you know I can't sing, but the opportunity to sing with them was something I couldn't miss. They did AMAZING! It was a real treat.

I am wearing the dress Mark suprised me with. It is peach in color and fits like a glove! How does he figure it out? I really dont' know. He's amazing to. I have the best family in the world!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look stunning, Amy. Did you make your kids cute cute outfits? wow. good job!

Did Autumn MAKE the muffins all by herself? couldn't be.....?

bb

4:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom is a good seamstress, and a good mother. You all look so cute in your winter hats. Some day you will be wearing them all day. Good pictures. gma

10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!