19 March 2007

I am Spoiled

This is my hair, long, yes, but very plain a blahhhh.

I was so sick of it, I was tempted to cut it myself, because it's so darn plain.


















I live close to my cousin who is a hair stylist. She is MAGIC! I love my new haircut. Very easy to do and fun! I LOVE IT.











Mark cleaned carpets for my sweet cousin who was so willing to trade for the haircut and color.

How willing would you be to go to work, and have someone else benefit from the work. (I am so glad I am the one who go to benefit!)









This is my new van. Our other one was starting to randomly die and we would have to wait a while and it would start up again. Just not the easiest to deal with. It only happened 2 times, and Mark had this one ready to be bought I just had to go and convoy this one home. He doesn't waste time on taking care of me!

The other day, we were going on a drive around to see the sights, and asked if he would work on fixing the cupholder. We got home, ate dinner, and he took out the garbage and didn't come in for quite a while (I thought he was out talking to the neighbors) he came in, and he had fixed my cupholder! Way cool! Something so little but really takes care of me.


These are my new dishes. I had these on my want list maybe 2 weeks, and low and behold he gives me the money, and whala, I have them! I love them, they make my meager food taste so much more high class.

Mark spoiles me way to much! What a wonderful guy he is!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the 'do.

6:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy....I LOVE IT. Thanks Shelly. So dang cute-a-rama. Perky, fun, peppy, sassy.
And nice van....I need Mark to wheel and deal for me sometimes. He is amazing.
You didn't mention you donated your hair to Locks of Love...I think that is awesome! THE MOM

9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

I love your hair! But what really blew me away was the picture of your wall and no MAUZY sign to be seen!!! What gives? How did we miss a wall?? lol

10:18:00 PM  
Blogger amy said...

Oh man! There isn't a sign, I guess I will have to get to work on that!

6:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!