08 September 2007

Blog worthy

Maybe this post should be labeled ONLY IN UTAH!!


Autumn, Brooke and Mom went to a "women's expo" here in Utah. It was so much fun. They had fashion shows, 200 booths of the latest and greatest by Utah businesses. There were TONS of clothing, shoes, charm jewelry, and such. .

So, we got our toes done with glitter. It was so much fun. I keep forgetting we have them like this and look down. WOW they are GLITTERY!

I signed Brookey up for a dancing class. (As you might know Autumn is in choir at school. . .They were so much fun to be with. I am so glad I have these girls to have fun with!


I was at the grocery store this evening (which I dread on Sat. night, because they are PACKED) Anyway, got my staple foods, and left. I get in line at the store. Yawning every 3 seconds. . . have you heard my philosophy about how many times one has to "handle" their groceries before they are in your cupboard at home ready to use! WAY WAY TO MANY!!!!! 4-5 times.
Anyway, the couple in front of us smoochy smoochy (all the time in utah) turn around and start unloading my groceries onto the conveyer belt. HOW STINKING THOUGHTFUL! I couldn't believe it. It was a great pick me up!


At some point I should list all the websites that have he modest clothes. . . I am simply AMAZED at how many their are.

Until next time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I know how you feel. I get that same feeling every time the missionaries do something for me. I went to my 65th class reunion today. Barb took me up. When I came home the missionaries had hauled all my canned peaches downstairs. I told them I could kiss them. They said that would not be appropriate. I am going to lose one of them Wed when it is time for transfers. I had done 46 quarts of peaches. THose Elders are jewels. I love them. gma

8:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. I can tell who's are whos'. I remember when you first started wot wearing those toe rings...I thought for sure you were headed down the wrong path...but now I think they are total cute. MOM

7:19:00 AM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

Oh do list the names of modest clothing stores - I hope they have internet sites and deliver b/c it's a cinch there are NONE around here! *Grrrr*

1:22:00 PM  
Blogger coxmommy said...

Amy,Oh how cute those toes are!!! Sounds like so much fun. I sure enjoy seeing how you are all doing. The kids have grown so much! Hope to see you guys next time you are up!

4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!