15 July 2007

I'm really trying

Well, you know it has to be a computer glitch, because, I'm actually got some time to show photo's of my last little while going to vacation. But now, my computer adapter to read the memory card on my camera is on the fritz, so tomorrow I will make a jaunt to bestbuy and buy another. But until then, I haven't forgotten about you, and to work backwards and a little peep into my thoughts lately


I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY HOME!!!!!

It is comfy and enjoyable to be here, and it's HUGE! I have room for everything. I am working on organizing the heck out of it. We'll see how far I get this time. I really hope it's farther than last time. My bedroom is full of piles of the extra stuff that doesn't have a home while I shift this and that to other places in my house.

Like there's a pile of quilts, that my g-ma Lois gave me over the years. Man she has spent some time on these. And I use them without having a second thought until I fold them all up and stack them and there are 5! If you are a quilter and even if your not you can imagine how much time was devoted to my own warmth and comfort. In fact we had a picnic on one of them in our yard this afternoon and dripped watermelon juice over one, and just throw it in the wash because they are so durable and yet so colorful! I love them!

until I get some more photo's up. We'll chat at you later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry Amy...get fixed up. We miss you! I love your blog! bb

9:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you home also. I like that there is room. I would pay money for that closet off your living room under the stairs...it is great. I love the family that lives there, also. Arlene

6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

so, Gone With the Wind is my favorite movie of all time. Who knew that we had that in common? Maybe one of these days we can have Mark and Keith at one house, watching a boring war movie, and we can be at the other house, watching GWTW. sounds good to me, how bout you?

6:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!