29 July 2007

It's offical Summer's HERE!!!!

You must know it is my favorite season by far! So, we have a neighbor across the street who has an apricot tree. She told us to come and get all we wanted. . . .we did the next day. It was wonderful. I love apricots.
We dried some, we froze some jam, I felt just like home. It was so wonderful.
Spencie and Sarah-bean-a playing patty cake.

Look at that face! Isn't that true summer memories happening right there!!!!! I LOVE IT!

I know, probably should have is eyes open. That's the photographers fault. But the boys sit still darn cute!


If you want to see more picts.
I just set up a Flickr account click here
: Amy's photos




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum....Yum...and I loved the flickr pictures. LOVED THEM! I have studied every one. I love all the good ones to took..Sarah doing her stuffy nose and hugging her Dad...so good. I think Sarah looks older in this blog post than the reunion. Is that possible? Thanks Amy. Love Mom

3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Great pictures...I need to get mine up too.

2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!