31 July 2007


Autumn bought these fake fingernails with her money she earned this week. . . I don't know how I feel about them. But I guess it's not mine to choose, since it is her money.


My Sweet Brookey Bear lost her first Build-a-bear she got for her birthday, I couldn't stand seeing her without it, so we went back to buy her another one, they didn't have the same kind, so this is the one she chose, she named her Christina. She is very happy with her and a very goos sport.



Sarah's adventuring away from me. She crawls away from me. So, I cna't believe she's so adventurous. She found the kiddy pool today. SHe would stand there and splash the water, and then suck the water off her hands. PRICELESS! So darn cute! (Doesn't it look like she will topple over into the pool any minute?!? That scared me the whole time she was doing it!)



Mark comes home from school, and my kids hear his motorcycle coming down the road, they run out to have rides with him on it. THEY LOVE IT, and so does he! Every day. They just do the loop down to the empty lot and back to our house.



I was busy making dinner, and Sarah was adventuring away from me, I couldn't find her, she was out on the front porch, with a piece of licorice. . . This is what she looked like!

5 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

I love the update and all the pictures! Sarah is a cutie she has such pretty little eyes! And OF COURSE Autumn, Brooke, and Spencer are cute!

I like Autumn's nails they remind of your nails but yours are real!

9:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved every picture. Autumn what fun nails...that looks like great fun. I am SO SO SO glad Brookey has her bear. I have worried about her without 'Flower' I love Christina! AND Miss Sarah....the last picture looks like she needs to get in the pool.....she is precious precious. Thanks for sharing...do it everyday. Mom

7:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wonderful family, they are all so cute and look so happy. thanks for sharing. I long to see them. will happen next year. WE HOPE. GMA

7:08:00 AM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

What a great update. WE are missing youins. Such cute pictures of each of your kids. Brookey bear we love that you got a new pink bear....very cute. Those are pretty nails Autumn, how fun. Sarah and Spencer you are adorable.

2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

Ummm, about the bear - it might be here at my house, in the girls' room, on Madilyn's bed - but that's just a hunch! Sorry!

5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!