14 September 2007

thank you shelley!

Shelley my cousin took care of us! We went over there and played beauty shop. My girls LOVED every minute of it!
Here's Brookey being silly with her 2 messy buns. Cute and just what she likes.








Here is Autumn being the trendy beauty. She's got an "updo"








This is the back. So darn cute! Autumn loved it! Shelley helped her be so loved. Now this is after going to a ward act. she did have a big fluff of curls every where. I also learned I don't use enough hairspray. So, we will be able to do it again thanks to Shelley teaching me.










OH, here's mine. I got some color! I love it. I love it, I love it!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To die for.....Shelly can you help those with gray hair. I LOVE IT! love it....arlene

9:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that Shell has the magic touch, doesn't she? you look great amy...wish I would have been with you in the book store. bb

9:37:00 PM  
Blogger coxmommy said...

Amy, it is awesome!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!