12 February 2008

Valentine's tag!

  1. How long have you been together? 11 years! WOW!
  2. How old is he? 33, just like me.
  3. How old are you? I forget
  4. Who eats more? Hmmm, I don't know but I'm saying Mark
  5. Who said "I love you" first? I think it was me?
  6. Who is taller? Mark, by a head, he puts his chin on the top of my head
  7. Who sings better? Mark, no question
  8. Who is smarter? Mark, easy, he's who I turn to every time!
  9. Who does the laundry? Me, of course, I know what needs to not be put in the dryer.
  10. Who does the dishes? Me, begrudgingly, and not very well.
  11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Hmmm, standing up at the foot looking at it? Me.
  12. Who pays the bills? Both, best decision in the world!
  13. Who mows the lawn? The landlord. . .But I LOVE TO! One of my favorite jobs.
  14. Who cooks dinner? Me, do you have any ideas of what to cook? I never do!
  15. Who is more stubborn? Hmm, depends on the topic.
  16. Who kissed who first?Mark, to my suprise. . .he is so romantic!
  17. Who asked who out? Mark asked me, and I was scared. . .but he put me at ease RIGHT away!
  18. Who proposed? We decided together, and then Mark proposed officially at our first date spot.
  19. Who is more sensitive? I Don't know
  20. Who has more friends? Mark, easy, I like staying home with my kids.
  21. Who has more siblings? We both tie.
  22. Who wears the pants in the relationship?Like E. Holland says I am the head but my wife is the neck.
  23. Who are you tagging? Kathleen, Arlene, Shiela, Shalise.

1 Comments:

Blogger dippyrooroo said...

Cute Amy! So fun to read! And doesn't it make you feel romantic just remembering all those things?

9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!