19 January 2008

"AAAHHH that scared me"

This Autumn's saying lately.

Like the other day we were all waiting for dad to unlock the van door so we could get in. He unlocks and opens the slider and Autumn Screams "AAAHHH that scared me!"

I have been doing some re-decorating (continual) and she walks by her bedroom door, and on the shelf on the wall is a statue that has been moved from the left side of the shelf to the right, 3 days earlier. "AAAHHH, that scared me!"

She walks outside on newly fallen snow in the morning to go to school "AAAHHH, that scared me".

I tell you we are living with a drama queen.

But a funny one at that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I get stuck on little phrases that that sometimes..."phrases that fit every situation!" funny! She's growin up, ame...

bb

4:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Sam says about little A - "she puts the RAH RAH RAH in Drama". Fun people those dRAHma queens.

7:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!