01 February 2008

I swore I would never get into Scrapbooking!

Well, I am now a Digital Scrapbooker! This is the wonderful culmination of my Christmas present, and a very patient and willing to neighbor to teach me!

I am so excited, There is no excess storing, of stuff in obscure places. So, I can keep all this on one little spot in my computer and be as happy as a clam. Turn off the computer and vacuum, do the dishes and cook dinner without the mess!

SO DARN COOL.

So a special thanks to Markers, and Kathleen my neighbor.
She is so very good. There is so much I can learn from her, this is just the beginning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I can't see the pictures!!! Why would you tease me like this????

10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Shaina said...

Pictures aren't coming through, Amy! Show us!!
By the way, digital scrapbooking is wonderful, if you don't like to have all the hands-on stuff. You can do so much with digital! Glad you found a compromise. It is fun, isn't it?

10:58:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm so proud of you! And no clutter is the best part! I am... hmmmm... six years behind, but guess what? No boxes of yucky pics to store and go through. Just a few CDs! Be sure to back up; I learned that the super-hard, sad way.

BTW, your kids are CUUUUTE! I love the haircuts!

9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!