27 February 2009

I'm DONE!

I'm done with it all. YES I did a good job to work on all the stuff I'm suppose to do. But I'm done doing it all. I'm finished with all the things. I just want to go to a movie, or something like that so I don't have to be responsible any more.

My kids are doing good. Except Rebecca, she sure doesn't like the shots she got, she is feeling rather uncomfortable. And I am sick of saying "GO TO BED" to my kids over and over again. I've been doing it for an hour now. I won't but am tempted to tie them all in their beds, and wait till they are asleep before I untie them. Only 10/1000 problems with that, besides against natural love and caring for them. But man, I do not like trying to put my kids to bed alone. Probably one of my biggest weaknesses in mothering.

But we did have a good dinner, beef and carrot asian noodle stirfry, and green drink with ACV in it. Yumm, and least my kids will be healthy.

I am going to sleep in tomorrow, and then work on sharing time. I will be done after this week I am not going to commit to anything else but taking a break from all that I am in charge of!

3 Comments:

Blogger James and Summer said...

one of THOSE times, huh? too bad we don't live closer - i'd join you and we'd jsut have to figure out what to do with the kids - or let them figure it out them selves... ;)

8:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB! You did hard things. Proud of you...Amy Dawn............MOM

5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I hope you do get to go see a good movie. I'm not a very good parent without my husband in most areas. Good job!

8:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!