23 March 2009

Camera dump

do you see this baby, she is my little girl. She is already 3 mo. old. She is so fun, happy, cute, smiley. How fun.



We went to the dentist today. Spencer did a great job. No cavaties.
Autumn also went to the dentist. This is her getting x-ray's she got an impression so we can see what the consultation with the orthodontist.
I was able to go to a quilt show. I know this quilt isn't like the most flashy like I usually like, but the pure talent to make this quilt was amazing, it was all done my hand. Amazing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Spencer! GOOD JOB..and brave in the dentist chair.
Bring the RR her so I can give her a hug please...please please!
Thanks for the pictures, could you do that everyday?
The WILD Grandma!

4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!