10 April 2006

I guess it's time to actually admit

We are having a baby! You probably already know that but I bet you haven't seen the best pictures of this cute little baby! We are very excited! I can't wait to hold this little one!
This is a picture of the little baby's legs and cute little feet!


This is one of the right side of the baby's face, and the body. It's got the cutest little nose! I really love it.

So, we are due end of July, beginning of August. The time has really, really flown by. I have had really no complications. I love being pregnant. I love the feel of the baby moving inside of me and being able to find out amazing facts like; my uterus will grow 500-1000 times the size it is normally! I can not fathum that! CRAZY! but I'm beginning to believe it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks like a girl! Mom

6:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!