19 January 2007

More picts of the vacation


These are the girl cousins. 6 girls with one on the way. With any hope in April! (Good luck C&J Family you are in our prayers)









These are the boy cousins. I know a little out numbered. But EXTREMELY HANDSOME none the less.










I have to put this one in. He is handsome also. I take full credit for the pretty snapshot.


(Carson sorry, I know mom posted this pict. but it's just to irresistable. It's a perk of being festive right?)






We did a little re-enactment of the nativity story. Don't look to close at the baby in the basket. . . yes it's Sarah. (Last year it was Hailey) . . . Memories.










These are the angels.












Now, I guess I need to explain. Before we went on vacation. I find Spencer in bed asleep for nap one day. With the bath mat as his blanket. You know the ones with the rubber stuff. That next to his face. hmmm, I just take it off replace the blankie, think nothing of it. (In the back of my mind am grateful for the fact I just bought the bathmat)




So, we go on vacation. Spencer more than once grabs this rubber mat that you put under your rug on slick surfaces like in the kitchen. And loves to play with it and snuggles with it. I am not sure exactly what to make of it. But it is a pretty darn cute picture.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing us the kids. We get to see them grow up. Such cute kids. I would be proud of them too. gma

9:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Spencer and the rubber mat thing...what is with that? Such good pictures...Arlene

11:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a treat to see all of you.

4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!