10 January 2007

My newest favorite thing


DECORATING! Who would have thought!?! Not me! but when there are walls, it's actually kinda fun!

This is a pict of the Spokane temple given to us by some family friends.







This is a shelf Mark made me, and the newest letters I got from my newest favorite store, as you can see it says "family"













This is my favorite schedule keeper. This dry erase calendar. I LOVE IT! Because our schedule changes each semester, so we can keep track.

Now on top it's adorned with an AWESOME sign that says "Mauzy" "A gospel sharing home"
Given as a christmas gift, from the person who actually gave me the idea for the calendar.


This is my family wall. I actually made the sign on top that says "Mauzy" "established 1996" With my family picts below. THe middle big one was given as a gift also from Mark's sis.









This is a FHE board that sits above my computer in my kitchen. It is made by Mark's sis. The stars have our names on them, and are designated to a certain activity. I LOVE it!










This is my dresser. Isn't it pretty. The candels are all from Mark's other sister. And the green leaf on the right is from Autumn, she made me for Christmas!

Can you see that Mark's family understands my taste. So wonderful, since I'm still learning mine. It's really nice.





This is our living room wall. The "The living Christ" (far right) is from Mark's mom. The middle is the proclamation. And the Left is a pict of Christ from my mom. The clock is the one Mark fixed up for me and chimes the most home-y chimes that I just LOVE!

Can you say honey - do list? He just let me boss him around and hang all these for me. It was wonderful. I'm still not done. But have had a fun time doing this much!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Amy!!! How wonderful your walls look! Doesn't it just warm things up to hang a picture or two?

Did I count about 3 MAUZY signs! Your kids will know what their last name it! eh?

I love seeing all that! Cute stuff!

And the best part is hearing the expression of gratitude and excitement in your voice.

You're a sweetheart.

7:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who'd have thought. So cute. I love your decorating...nice and homey! You have the cutest things. I love 'family' pictures etc..to warm things up.
We really do need to buy one of those vinyl letter things, huh?
Mom

9:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I think I could round up maybe 2 or 3 more MAUZY signs for you! LOL

Your place looks great!

9:36:00 AM  
Blogger amy said...

I didn't realize how many Mauzy sign's we had, but we have 2 more. That yes, I'm going to put up! Because I like them. He, he, I guess it takes someone else looking in for me to notice. They are spread out throughout different rooms. i guess we need to establish every room. "Is this my house? Why yes, look at the sign it is"

10:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Amy it looks great. You have some neat pictures. I love to see the way you are decorating. It is always nice to see others perspective on decorating it helps me figure out what I want.

11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!