05 February 2007

Daily life


Ok, so these are the latest just plain ol day to day picts.

I love a good bread recipe that makes enough that you don't have to ration your bread intake. This is definately enough to last. (notice how much cinnamon is on the cinnamon rolls. Man they were good)





I know you might be under the impression that men aren't multitaskers. Well, I have one that is Phenominal at it! This is just one case of that. Dealing with "bills" I have to pump myself up to call one let alone deal with 2 at the same time!







Can you say chip of the ol block? Our home teachers came over. This is Spencer wanting them to be excited with him. they were and very good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see a snippet of the daily life.

5:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum those rolls looked tasty...Jill

10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are happy mama pictures! I like it, I like it!

8:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hungry. How about those cinnamon rolls for breakfast. gma

9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!