05 February 2007

Spencer likes tape





Ok, so in no particular order. The other day, I was COMPLETELY ingrossed in something on the computer. I was on the phone with my mom and instant messaging her about something. (I will share more on the topic later)

In the meantime. Spencer had brought me a roll of packing tape and some scissors and wanted me to get him some tape. No harm right? Well, after I had thought it through I didn't think it was the best of options. So, I get unglued from the computer, hang up the phone and go on a hunt for this tape that he's been requesting. We found it EVERYWHERE, but Spencer knew where every piece was. He led me to every one.


















































































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a very fun conversation. Spencer and the tape...oh my...hey, let's hook up again...I loved it. Mom

5:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious lil Spence....Jill

10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!