08 October 2007

I'm having a string of bad luck!

Well I'm just going to list them for memory sake. I am doing ok mentally and emotionally, just need to document this, because it's unbelievable!

1. Money troubles. . . I won't go into it, Wal*mart is to blame
2. Flat tire (Mark fixed)
3. Lost library book (found)
4. a backlash from the previous mentioned #1
5. Got the 24 hr flu
6. Garbage desposal pooped out (Mark fixed)
7. Locked keys out of car
8. ran out of gas (my own darn fault)
9. Spencie woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep last night
10. Sarah woke up with a HUMUNGOUS dirty diaper everywhere (bedding needs to be washed. See #11)

and the latest

11. dryer won't work, just won't turn on. . . of course laundry is backed up to high heaven

However it is sunny out, and I can lay them on the fence hopefully without it raining on me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. . . you sure have a great attitude for all the poop you've been through! You are so awesome. Here's wishing you a great big long string of good luck!

5:04:00 PM  
Blogger linzy said...

I remember when I used to come home from track practice, I would tell Bud all my sore spots! He finally gave me a book to write them down in. (he did it as a joke, but I took him seriously!) It just helps to make a list sometimes!! I agree! You can come use our washer/ dryer if you need to!

7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

Usually rotten things happen in threes. That is definitely more than three. I say you are due now for the good things to come your way. At least 11!!

3:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need another 'sister' reunion with the Morgans! aunt bev

6:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, you should know by know that trouble comes in bunches. You are so lucky that Mark is so handy.
Love ya, gma

8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!