17 December 2007

This is for Kathleen the first Tag I got.

Well, Kathleen just tagged me, and so here are my answers.

1. if you owned a bookstore what would you name it: My favorite things, or Amy's things

2. which literary hero [male or female] would you like to be: Well, you might not think she's a hero, until you read the sequel, which I loved. Scarlet O'hara

3. if you were given the chance to be born in a different decade which one would you choose:
Well, I think I would choose my pioneer ancestors, I am amazed by their strength.
4. who would play you in a movie: Some geekey girl, maybe Drew Baryymore in First Kiss, before she grew up.

5. what was your favorite toy of all of time: maybe Barbies, I played with them for hours with the neighbors across the street.
6. what do you like to collect: I am just starting to collect statues of mom and child, and SHOES!

7. what is your guilty pleasure: Monster Energy drinks

8.
if you had the power to change one thing in this world what would that be: That everyone in the world would know they are loved.

9. what is your most embarrassing moment: What I never do anything embarrassing
.

10. what is your favorite Christmas movie: National Lampoon's Christmas vacation

11. what is your favorite vegetable: sweet potatoes

12. tell 3 things about yourself (2 true, and 1 untrue ) and see if we can figure out which is fantasy: I don't lie very good, I love to eat fish, and I have read all night without sleep before.

And now I tag Jill, because she just tagged me on another one which will be next.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm gonna go with loving to eat fish. For some reason, I think you can lie pretty good, and I know I've read all night before, so you probably have too. Am I right?

5:55:00 PM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

You don't love to eat fish...

12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!