10 March 2008

YUMMY part 2


I found this recipe on my blogs I read daily today. And we had it for dinner tonight. I cannot believe how much I Love this woman's tastes : Pioneer Woman She is great at sharing her recipes and GREAT pictures. I really love this recipe. I love fresh veggies right now, and Chinese food flavor. Mark also suggested, that maybe we could stir fry the leftovers because my land it makes "enough for Cox's Army" As another blogger I know Hearrocks
She is creative and inspiring. If you have seen the movie PENELOPE, she likes her style, and knows how to make it her own!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy smokes that Pioneer Woman blog is the BOMB! I love it. Thanks for the tip. Zoinks she's great.

9:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate cooking...but I clicked on the Pioneer woman blog and sat here and read it for a straight hour. (It's my spring break...I'm telling myself I can waste "do what I wanna!") The way she writes, cracks me up and the food...looks delicious. (Photos are excellent!

"Almost she persuadesth me to cook!"

Thanks for revealing a new place to add to my favorites.

Aunt BB

9:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!