28 February 2008

helicopters, and CABIN FEVER released!

First of all, forgive me for some of the pictures, I have been working on some camera settings.

THE SNOW IS GONE! probably only until Saturday, but it is so nice, we have been playing outside for the last 3 days and we are remembering we have neighbors again. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!





Every time I would kneel down to take a picture of Sarah running toward me, she would stop and bend down just like I was. . .

















This is my two kids, who are getting to really like playing together. It is so darn fun!












We were playing outside when Mark got home from school, and this is the kids loving the ride on the motorcycle, with a neighbor girl in the pict. A girl that is in Spencer's sunbeam class.









I finally got the ISO right on my camera, and the picture turned out WONDERFUL, I love the soft edges around her hair. She was pooped from riding her bike up and down the street for an hour. (thanks Kathleen for the pointers)









Didn't quite get this in focus, but she is precious none the less!











OK!!!
These are the helicopters! Each of those blue circles rotate around, so it is hard to get a steady grip! This is what Brooke lives and breathes these days.



And this is my precious Autumn, how beautiful is she? She got off her bike, and her thighs were burning, remember that feeling? I DO!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah summer...fun fun summer. S and S crack me up...isn't this a fun age? Tell Brooke she LOOKS like a helicopter! WOW. Gma A

6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

so for some reason my bloglines isn't showing your post. weird. those helicopters look crazy! and you're making me feel guilty for not posting any pics of us outside....

9:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!