21 February 2008

Brookey loves the Helicopters



The helicopters are kind of like the monkey bars at school on the playground, but they have the bars are in a circle and you have to ride the circle around to the next one, and they have consecutive circles in a row I know I'm not getting the jist for you. . .I will take a pict of her doing them.

BUT I do have a picture of her hands from doing them every day both recesses and afterschool! She is AWESOME at them!

I know these aren't the best pictures, but we counted 8 blisters total! Most of them are on her palms at the base of her fingers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH Brookey Bear....I know who your Momma is...she knows all about those blisters.

7:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Brooke! You must really have a fun time on the helicopters! Good for you. I remember my blisters from the monkey bars in 2nd grade. I didn't have near as many as you do. I was very proud of them though, as you should be of yours ;) Although it looks as if they must hurt a little?

10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!