01 April 2008

Saturday SPRING IS HERE!


Saturday we went up Provo canyon, and Enjoyed every minute of it. It was a final breath of fresh air! Her are my 4 kiddies. Aren't they cute!









I was taking just random shots of nature, this one isn't particularly good, but what I found out after I took this picture, was that I has stepped in a decaying rotted old deer. Yes that's what I said! When I stepped into it, it had a poof of the STANKIEST smell EVER! (Why I share this half good pict, and the story? Because! I experienced it, and so do you!)





Mark saw the waterfall and absolutely could not resist. Yes, he is knee deep in the water!












This is a pict. of us, sorry it's sideways. Be glad I posted it at all.

All and all the best Saturday in a very very long time! We can't wait to have more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaina said...

love the pictures, even if I had to turn sideways to see you and marc! The kids are very beautiful!

4:21:00 AM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

Ahhh, another laptop-plus! It was way easier for me to see your sideways picture than it could have been.

We sure miss you guys!

5:19:00 AM  
Blogger dippyrooroo said...

Ewwww! I can't believe you stepped in a stinky dead deer! I bet Mark saw what was about to happen and didn't say a word! Excepting the stanky deer, it looks like you guys had tons of fun!

10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!