29 September 2006

Sweet Texas

We went to the Provo Gun Club this last week, and this is my target at 25 yards, after not shooting for probably 2 years. So, not too bad. . .
















This is the pistol range in the background, and Mark with his newest toy. . .1911











And here's me, aren't I charming. . . .357 mag.











This is with my back to the pistol range, BREATHTAKING! And the people down below are sighting in their rifles for hunting season.












I don't know if you can see, this is a pict. mostly for my dad, can you squint and see all that brass laying on the ground, we couldn't help ourselves, we did a little picking up.


















This is looking up above the targets on the pistol range, and right above the dirt area there is a deer that stayed there the majority of the time we were shooting. . . Like our friend Mark says, "he's taking notes on which hunter to keep away from."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET!! good to know you can still own firearms in UT.

sam

8:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and beautiful scenery too!! Jill

11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!