01 November 2007

BOOO!!!


My little puppy dog. He wore this costume for probably a week strait, I had to talk him out of wearing it to church. You had to call him puppy he would not respond to Spencer, I had to wash it before he could wear it this time for real.


Baby bat cried out in fright turn on the dark I'm afraid of the light. She wanted to see the pict. on the camera.


Hula Girl. Was the Bishop's favorite costume, he's from Hawaii
The necklace is what Jill and Brock got me when they went to Hawaii.

Witch girl. With the RED lipstick!


A happier Bat. With a pizza crust in her hand she carried around for abt. an hour.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I was a Baby Bat for Halloween!

11:17:00 PM  
Blogger dippyrooroo said...

So cute! This is such a great post because it shows all the kids individually so well! What sweethearts! And that wouldn't be a Papa Murphy's pizza crust in your baby bats hand, would it? It looks like a Chicago style! Just seeing the crust makes me hungry!!!

10:41:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

Adorable! I love the sad-bat-to-happy-bat transition pics the best because they hit so close to home. At least it's not just me! :)

2:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!