27 November 2007

Favorites

I am starting with my first Christmas present. Our neighbors took us to dinner and movies.

The movie :
If you haven't seen it. . .it is a MUST! It is funny, sad, happy, WONDERFUL!
Mark and I have been quoting it all day since we saw it. It is so darn good! I am buying it when it comes out no questions asked!


Favorite Babysitter :

It is official. I found one I LOVE! (thanks again to our neighbor) Her name is Janet. I came home to sleeping children and a clean house! And my kids love her to! I will use her more often!

Favorite snack :

Orville Reddenbocker this is the best popping, and tasting popcorn. I love it all flavors.

Favorite youtube video (this changes often, but this is a funny one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

Favorite Commedian:

I think most of my family knows this. He's got a new one out.

Brian Regan

you can youtube him also.

Favorite Pastime :
Teaching Spencer his letters. We are on letter Dd


PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam and Jill Family said...

We went out a couple of weeks ago. That is the movie we saw. WE loved it too. Sooooo good. It gives you all of the feelings and it's clean too, which is hard to find these days.

2:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, bev......I mean Amy. I like all the same things you do. I love movies in general. Bud and I are going to August Rush tonight, I will let you know if it is good. I LOVE Brian Regan!!!! Didn't know he had a new one out. I teach kids their letters every day and love it! My favorite snack IS popcorn. I like the homestyle. Babysitter....well, mine would be Bud. He takes good care of me. Hope you can come Saturday. bev

5:53:00 AM  
Blogger Shaina said...

Amy..I need your address to send you a christmas card!!
email me
kamyrensmiles@hotmail.com

5:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

um hello? i tagged you like, 2 days ago, and you still haven't posted your answers. what's up? not only do you ditch us and not go places we tell you to, now you ignore my tags? and you don't like what about bob? i don't know about you..... ;p

11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!