05 November 2007

So, I guess you never know

I have a dog who is about to pop! I thought she was going to have her babies last thurs. But she still hasn't. I'm not sure what to do. She was able to have her babies last time quite easily. But now I'm starting to wonder if I should take her to the vet, but I don't know what they would do. She doesn't seem uncomfortable, well, considering she's gained 7 lbs. She weighed 3 when she started. . .I don't know what to do. This weekend we kinda had some plans, I don't know what do to. . .

That's how my Monday's going how is yours?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wake up. Throw on a sweatshirt and head to class. Do some studying. Really wish that I had some space to build a good photography studio in which I could take portraits. I saw some people with such great character today and I really would love to have a place to photograph them. Hurried home. Made some burritos out of left-overs. Hurry and shower and get a 'Conference Thought' ready for F.H.E. tonight. Come back home. Clean room. Do some more homework. Crash.

4:16:00 PM  
Blogger dippyrooroo said...

Has anything happened yet? Any puppies to report?

3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Shiela Lee said...

More than doubling your pre-pregnancy weight, I can see it happening! UGH!

9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Burma!